in cloth!! We have used a cloth diaper here and there, but because we've not been staying at home, I opted to wait till we were home full time (which is another post coming up :) ).
Well it being no time like the present to use our stash that I've been working on, I put A in one of her newborn Alvas. We went to go visit a friend who was having a yard sale, and by the time we took the 10-15 minute drive there, she had soaked through, and through her cute outfit too. Oh well, I changed her into another NB Alva and we were on our way. We got home and a few hours later I changed her into a Bebe Express that a friend had gave me. I'm not a big fan of animal prints, but it's cute enough and it seems to fit her pretty well.
I'm hoping that we don't have any more leaks today, since we will be doing some errand runs, but I'm excited that we can start using them. Trying to get into our bathroom to do laundry isn't the easiest the way that the washer is sitting, but I'll make it work.
No comments:
Post a Comment