It's a work in progress so you may have seen plenty of changes over the last bit. I'm working to make it more appealing for everyone and yet showing who I am. Hope you enjoy and come back soon.
Welcome to My Life
Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Do you need a bra makeover?
I know that I do. I've been measured several times to try to find a bra that fits, but when you get 3 different measurements from 3 different stores that have bra specialists, well you don't know what to do.With the weight loss that I've had and now also having a baby, you could imagine what shape, or lack there of my breasts now have. So I entered into a contest to try and win a trip to NYC for a Playtex Bra Makeover. Who wouldn't love the chance to film a webisode and get fitted for the best bra for your body. So here I am trying to win that. By posting this information, I am entered into a contest to win a free bra from Playtex. I did not receive any compensation for this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment