Well I'm down 2 lbs, yay. Now if I could just get under 190 I'd finally be happy. I started physical therapy on my back. With the exercises that I have to do I'm sure my arms will be really strong. But it seems to be helping with my back. My therapist said that if the pain is in the center of my back then its working. On another note. my blood work came back from last week, and I have a B12 deficiency. So now I get shots once a week for 3 more weeks and then once a month for the next year. But it should also help with my energy levels too, so here's to that. I've been walking when I can, and doing any thing that I can, but getting my die down has been a big part of it right now. My water intake has been increasing so hopefully that will keep going on. @Aquahydrate would be good for that. Check them out here , they seem to do water giveaways and much more.
My goals for this week:
1. Attend my physical therapy appts and learn ways to get my back into better shape.
2. Eat as healthy as I can, with hubby being gone and not here to cook for.
3. Start finding easier fitness routines to use until my back is better and all
4. To get through the mamavation sista posts finally this week.
Sorry I was around much last week, my computer got a virus then my tweet deck wasn't working so I just stayed off for awhile.
7 comments:
Congrats on the 2 pound loss!! Keep up on your PT and I'm sure you'll be feeling better in no time. You could ask your therapist for some ideas on exercises you can do along with your therapy. They are usually very helpful!
You just glossed right over that 2 pound loss, now didn't cha? Well, it's a big WIN so savor it! You are ding awesome. xoxo
Great job on the 2 pounds as well as the helpful diagnoses with the B12 and back therapy! Be gentle as you heal.
Great job on the weight loss!! Kepp it up!
Following you from MBC!
Congrats on the 2 pounds!!! Take it easy with your back. No need to re-injure it!
Congrats on your 2lbs! Keep up the hard work!
I can't wait for you to get under 190...you never said when that was going to happen? How much do you weight now?
Post a Comment