So I can attest that my feet hurt. For many reasons I'm sure, but getting up and down with a small infant is towards the top of that list. Waking up in the middle of the night, having to get a bottle, have to get a toy, having to move to another place, etc etc, well I'm sure you get the point. My poor feet are just screaming 'Please pamper us". I was given the chance to try out
Happy Feet (100% Organic Herbal Foot Soak For Tired, Swollen Tootsies) by Earth Mama Angel Baby. It is an organic herbal foot soak, and let me tell you that just a little soak in the water helped relive some of that aches and pains that my feet were trying to tell me. Plus Happy Feet soften my feet which was wonderful with the fact that I LOVE Flip Flops and they are somewhat dry. Also since I have a cold today when I used Happy Feet, the peppermint that was used in it helped to open up my nose. Here is a listing of the wonderful organic parts that make up Happy Feet:
sea salt, Epsom salt, Rosemarinus officinalis (organic rosemary) leaf, Mentha piperita (organic peppermint) leaf, Thymus vulgaris (organic thyme) leaf, Achillea millefolium (organic yarrow) flower, Lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) flower and Rosa centifolia (organic roses) with Lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) oil and Mentha piperita (organic peppermint) oil .
Here is the product information as listed on the
Earth Mama Angel Baby site.
Carrying around a whole lot of baby? How do your used-to-be-little feet feel about that? Yeah, we thought so. Make those swollen feet happy with this soothing organic herbal foot soak.
Mama's blend of organic lavender, organic yarrow, organic thyme, organic peppermint, organic rosemary, salts and organic pure essential oils added to a foot bath will pamper and perk up your ever-expanding ankles.
Great gift for dads too! After all, walking the floor with a fussy baby is a job for the whole family.
Antifungal herbs and essential oils also work great for those pesky gym locker room problems.
Check out their site for many other products that are organic and are for many different needs of you and your baby.
I was not paid for my opinion, I did receive Happy Feet to try and review.
Carrying around a whole lot of baby? How do your used-to-be-little feet feel about that? Yeah, we thought so. Make those swollen feet happy with this soothing organic herbal foot soak.
Mama's blend of organic lavender,
organic yarrow, organic thyme, organic peppermint, organic rosemary, salts and organic pure essential oils added to a foot bath will pamper and perk up your ever-expanding ankles.
Great gift for dads too! After all, walking the floor with a fussy baby is a job for the whole family.
Antifungal herbs and essential oils also work great for those pesky gym locker room problems.


No comments:
Post a Comment