Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to Know YOU

When I was reading through a fellow Navy Wife's blog last week (one Guy in a house of Girls) and saw that she had taken part in Getting to know YOU that is put on by MannLand 5

So here's my first Getting to know YOU.

1. Do you have a fetish?
Nope not at all
2. Do you sing in the shower?
Well yes and no, I use to a lot more when I had a radio in the bathroom, but to think up a song all on my own, well I dont do that very often. But if anything lately I'll hum the Handy Manny theme song.
3. Who was your first crush?
 actor Chad Allen from Different Strokes. Can you tell I'm an 80's child.
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
Being loyal and protective
5. Do you sleep naked?
Nope I have to have something on. 
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
sing. not the same as in the shower. But I know I do not have a great voice
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
check my email then my tweet deck and then facebook
8. Summer is.....?
way too hot sometimes. But its my bday time of year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love GTKY. It's a great way to learn about the people who post theirs. :-) And my birthday is also in the summer. Great time of year to be born.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...