It's a work in progress so you may have seen plenty of changes over the last bit. I'm working to make it more appealing for everyone and yet showing who I am. Hope you enjoy and come back soon.
Welcome to My Life
Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Mamavation Monday 9/27
I fell off the wagon. HARD. I thought I was doing better, but yea that was so not the case. I've still been having 'episodes' as I'll call them after I walk. I get headaches, followed by nausea and vomiting. I went to the doc yesterday and they don't seem to know the reason. But I'm to keep records of when i get headaches, and gave me a pill for it. So my workouts have been lax. But I'm not giving up this time. I'm motivated to do a breast cancer walk coming up in a couple of weeks. It's a 5k and I really hope to do it and not et sick. I'm hopoing that since its fall now that the heat will end and I'll be able to walk more. Trying to get my Wii time has been hard too. Oh the plus side, we are 'hopefully' going to be homeowners soon. Which I love the area we are going to be moving to, I wont have to drive 20 minutes to find a safe place to walk outdoors, which is exciting, and we'll have a 3rd bedroom which will be the game/fitness/office room. Every time I think I'm back, I'm not, but I want to be here, I need to be here. Support is needed for myself, and I want to give support, which is somehting I've not done in awhile. I want to say that its the fault of not having TweetDeck on my computer anymore and not being able to keep up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Like we said on twitter, falling off the wagon means you recognize the problem and can take steps to get right back on. I know it's hard and I hope you find some resolution to the illness you've been feeling. Good luck on the house - it's so much easier for me to get my walk in when I can go out my front door than actually having to drive somewhere. Good luck this week! I know you can do it!!!
HUGS! The great thing about this journey we are on... is that we can always pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off... and HOP BACK ON!! Each day is a new day with a fresh start! You can do it! :)
Good luck with everything this week! I know how stressful moving is. Hopefully cooler weather will help you to not get so sick after working out! I can't imagine how that must feel!
Yes - this journey is not an all or nothing thing and has no deadlines - if you fall off the wagon, the wagon doesn't keep going - it stops and waits for you to get back on to continue the journey! We're waiting and are welcoming you back!
I applaud your motivation. Your words are very inspirational. You don't give up.
As a total aside. I am driving up to do that SAME 5K in your area! Yep. My SIL lives in Yorktown and is in treatment for breast cancer right now. I'm walking with a group of her girlfriends in her honor. How funny we'll both be there!
Good luck this week.
Sue
Ok I just posted this long post, and it threw up an error, so I'm going to try it again.
We're all here for you babe! I hate that you're feeling crummy, and I pray that you feel better soon.
Moving to a new place can do a LOT for your mind, body and soul! We moved a few months ago, and it has changed our lives tremendously. I hope it does the same for you!
<3
Lisa
www.50in8.com
The wagon is a tough thing to stay on. No seatbelts, no protection and you're always going down a bumpy path. You're bound to fall off now and then. But if you're willing to dust yourself off and jump back on it, you'll find ways to stay with it :)
Welcome back! I hope the headaches subside for you soon. I get them with caffeine from coffee. Its bad. HUGS!
I hope that you feel better soon! I'm sure you will be able to do the 5k.
At least you have a legitimate reason for falling off the wagon! Me, not so much.
I am very inspired by your motivation, though. I hope you feel better soon, and good luck on the new house! Keep up that great attitude and you will be back on track in no time. :)
Yuuuck. I hate that you are having those issues after working out! I hope you can figure out what's causing it so you can get back on track! Stay motivated!!
we all have rough weeks good luck at your 5k and make sure to post the pics of the new house hugs
Good to see you Katie. I am sorry the doc still has not figured out what is going on with you, that has to be frustrating. As far as I am concerned you never lost my support. Be well soon.
Wow that sounds pretty scary. Is it only when you're working out that you feel that way?
If you're going to do the 5K just take it easy and listen to your body. If you need to sit down, do it.
Take care, sweetie. We're here for you!
Don't forget your water while your walking. Nothing like a 5K to get you motivated. Hang in there. I hope it gets worked out. Make sure you are eating before you work out. Not right before but a good hour before.
Post a Comment