Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Date Night with Wanchai Ferry® and Macaroni Grill® Dry Dinner Kits Giveaway

Hubby and I don't get many date nights. His crazy schedule, plus having Baby D and limited finances makes going out impossible at times. And well trying to plan stuff at home hasn't always been easy. But we do love cooking at home, I love cooking things with chicken and we use the Macaroni Grill Dinner Kits a lot. Our favorite is the Chicken Marsala.


Do you remember your first date? Maybe it was dinner at a quiet little Italian restaurant, or dining on some takeout at home. Wherever you were when love first filled the air, Wanchai Ferry® and Macaroni Grill® Dry Dinner Kits can help you recreate that special evening in the comfort of your own home.


Enjoy an Asian escape with Wanchai Ferry restaurant-inspired dishes by simply adding your own protein to delicious entrees like Cashew Chicken, Spicy Garlic Chicken, Orange Chicken, and Kung Pao Chicken. Or bring the romance of Italian cuisine to your kitchen with Macaroni Grill favorites such as Chicken Piccata and Angel Hair Pasta, Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken & Pasta, Chicken Alfredo with Linguine, Garlic & Herb Chicken Penne, and Chicken Marsala with Linguine.

So stay in and go all out!® Make your meal an experience by perhaps adding some ambiance with candles and flowers.

For more information and dinner tips, visit WanchaiFerryAtHome.com and MacaroniGrillAtHome.com. And be sure to follow Macaroni Grill on Twitter and “Like” the Facebook page to keep up with all of the latest news on your Macaroni Grill favorites!

Here is even an online coupon http://www.myblogspark.com/uc/main/198d/ for $1.50 off two packages of Wanchai Ferry and/or Macaroni Grill Dinner Kits.

(The products, prize pack, information and additional prize pack to give away were all given to me from Wanchai Ferry and Macaroni Grill through MyBlogSpark.)


Here's the giveaway info: One winner will receive Date Night prize pack that includes one Wanchai Ferry dry dinner kit, one Macaroni Grill dry dinner kit, and a $25 Visa gift card that you can use to create a magical date night at home.

Leave a comment for any/all of the way to enter. This giveaway will end Nov 20, 2010.



1. Leave a comment about your first date with your spouse/significant other?

2. Have you ever tried any of the Wanchai Ferry or Macaroni Grill kits? What's your favorite?

3. Follow me on Twitter
4. Become a fan of my blog on Facebook
5. Follow me on Google Friend Connect
6. Follow me by Network Blogs.
 

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our first real date was to Six flags New England. We spent the day riding roller coasters, having pictures taken with the characters and watching shows. It was so much fun.

Anonymous said...

I have tried the Wanchai Cashew Chicken kit and I wish I had bought two. Even our picky eaters loved it.

Anonymous said...

I am already a follower on twitter.

Anonymous said...

I am a fan of your blog's fan page on facebook.

Anonymous said...

I follow you through GFC.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Network Blogs too.

Mami2jcn said...

My first date with my husband was 15 years ago at a mall. We were 19 and 20.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I'm a Facebook fan- Mary Happymommy

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on GFC.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on networked blogs- Mary Happymommy

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Amy said...

Our first date was to a deaf theatre group's show. It was awesome.

avennett AT verizon DOT net

Amy said...

The Macacroni Grill Roasted Garlic Shrimp Scampi is great.

avennett AT verizon DOT net

Amy said...

I am following on Networked Blogs as Amy K V

avennett AT verizon DOT net

JC said...

Our first date was in Disneyland of Japan.

tcarolinep at gmail dot com

JC said...

I've tried Wanchai Ferry Spicy Garlic Chicken kit and loved it.

JC said...

FB fan@tcarolinep JessieKatie S

JC said...

Networkedblogs follower@tcarolinep JEssieKatie S

K. said...

We had dinner at the (only) chinese restaurant here in town. I managed to toss my chopsticks across the room trying to learn how to eat with them.
~K http://scr.im/nerak

Louis H said...

for out first date we went to the movies and afterwards to a bar

Thank you for hosting this giveaway

schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

Louis H said...

Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

Louis H said...

following on networked blogs (Louis Here)
http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/userpage.php?uid=100000492008701

Louis H said...

I like your blog on facebook (Louis Here)

navynest said...

Our first 'real' date, we walked around downtown Portsmouth and grabbed a yummy burger. And the hubs totally busted me checking out his sexy bum, although he just admited that recently! Then we walked around some more, talking about movies we liked growing up like A Kid in King Arthur's Court. We ended our date with warm drinks from Starbucks. It was a great time!

navynest said...

We Love the Chicken Marsala Macaroni Grill kit!

navynest said...

I follow you on Google friend connect.

navynest said...

forgot to add my email is ournavynest@gmail.com

Stephanie Grant said...

Our first date was to Wendys and then we just drove around town talking until way in the morning lol :0)
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com

Stephanie Grant said...

Unfortunatly I have not tried either but I'm really looking forward to picking up a couple on my next grocery trip
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com

Stephanie Grant said...

I follow via GFC (thegrants)
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com

Stephanie Grant said...

I follow via Networked Blogs (Stephanie Petty-Grant)
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com

Stephanie Grant said...

I'm a fan on Facebook (Stephanie Petty-Grant)
srgrant05(at)ymail(dot)com

Mari said...

We went on a motorcycle ride on our first date. I was really nervous, and it was a great icebreaker.

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Mari said...

I follow your blog.

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Mari said...

I am a facebook fan (Mari Doug)

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Mari said...

I have never tried the dry dinner kits, but I have tried the meal for two dinner kits in the freezer section of the grocery store.

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...