Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mamavation Monday 10/4

A new month has come. Which will also be a very busy month for us. We've got 2 big birthdays to celebrate, and we are moving. Well we are closing on our house on the 29th and hoping to move the first week of Nov. It's very exciting since we are buying our OWN house. And I'm happy with the area, it's nice and safe and I can take the baby for strolls, and there are parks nearby so that will help.

My last week has had its ups and downs. It rained all but one day last week, which wasn't fun and I didn't get out to walk at the Park like I enjoy, but I did get some workouts in. Plus packing and lifting is helping to build my muscles LOL. I'm hoping that the weather will be fair for the 5k Pink Ribbon Walk on Wednesday. If not, that will be a big dissapointment, but I have another 5k walk at the end of the month to do. I'm very excited and I think it will be great. I've been tracking my meals, but its not been great. Being cooped up inside has made me want to eat, and I've been fighting with bad choices, but thankfully I have some fruit and I love fruit.

I hope that everyone had a great week last week and that this week is good for all the Mamavation Sistas.

14 comments:

Rebecca B. said...

Moving can be so exciting, but I'm sure you know that. I love getting out and taking the girls for walks.... it just seems to make everything better, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting a new house! We are working towards that goal. I hope the weather cooperates with you this week!

Lisa Johnston said...

Excited for you and the new house!!! :) Best of luck with the walk this week and at the end of the month!

You go girl!!! :)

Lisa
www.50in8.com

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

If you get rained in check out You Tube. There are so many exercises out there you can do. Mix it up! Nothing wrong with working on your core or more leg strength. Good luck!

gretablau said...

Do you take your kids with you for workouts? If not, it can actually be kind of fun to workout in the rain. I'm crazy though,

Hope this week goes better for you!

Anonymous said...

Hope this week is a good week for you! I am so excited for the new house for you as well!!! Good luck on your walk(s)!!!

Shelley
(@momma_oz)

~Lori~ said...

Moving is super stressful!!! Take a deep breath and enjoy your new home!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

It's been rainy here too. Kind of hard to go for a jog! I guess I am not committed enough, because I still see people out there jogging in the cold rain. Eek.

I know how you feel about being cooped up inside! This weather just makes me want to sleep and eat. Just keep the healthy stuff around so that you can make the good choices. Have a great week and good luck with the move!

Stephen and Amanda O'Dair blog said...

oh trust me I so unersatdning moving good luck with tats and your walk!

Marie said...

Yay, new house! Hope you get settled in soon. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

good luck with your walk and make sure to take a pic of your new house would like to see it, glad that your in your new home and hope your week goes well

lorrie

Unknown said...

We had that same rain! Hope the weather was good yesterday for your 5k benefit. Trust me, moving will definitely give you lots of steps. Just be be careful about food. When we moved the last week in July (and the kitchen was packed up!), we ate too much fast food! I tried to make healthy choices but there is SO much sodium in fast food.

Hope you're having a good week!

Rachel said...

UGH -- I HATE MOVING -- *just* because of the packing part.

Oy.

You have my sympathies. ;)

kia said...

Congrats on the changes coming your way. Be steady and smart with your movement and diet during this transition so that when you ease into your new routine you don't miss a beat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...