Well we finally FINALLY moved. Our new house is great, and I've been going non stop trying to get us settled in. Not going as well as I would like, but it is what it is. We didn't get our fridge delivered till Friday of last week since the one we purchased of Craigslist didn't work which meant we had to eat out every day. And it sucked. I finally was able to cook a meal tonite and it was so wonderful. Even though I made the best choices that I could while we ate out, still didn't like having to spend money on that. But I think I made my muscles hate me as I had to lift a bunch of stuff that I didn't think I could, but I did. Go Girl Power. I've not looked at the scale, for one it's broken and two well no time. So we'll see what it has to tell me end of week. I'm excited to hopefully get out there and walk the neighborhood and meet some of our neighbors. I can't wait to just be able to walk and not fear about getting hurt or anything like that.
Hopefully I'll have a better report for next week since I'm going to be able to finally cook and eat out of my fridge, YAY. This weeks sponsor for Mamavation is Earth Footwear. I've been really wanting a pair for like ever. I've only heard wonderful things about their shoes and products and they have been a great sponsor to Mamavation and our Moms. So stop by them and check them out.
5 comments:
Settling is a key component to being healthy. I've moved 15 times as an Air Force wife and when I don't get unboxed it just goes down hill. Good luck with getting back on track with your new fridge.
Great to see you at the show tonight Katie. I saw you and posted hello when stuff froze, etc. Congrats on the move. I know you wanted to move really bad. Sorry you had to eat out so much. However now you can take the reigns with your menu and life in your new home.
Congrats on the move, I know that getting settled will be a process but I hope that goes smoothly for you.
Hopefully you'll get settled soon! I hate the "in limbo" feeling of moving. Hugs!
good luck in your new home thats great hope you have lots of memories in that house. hope your next wek goes well
lorrie
http://150by40.wordpress.com
Post a Comment