Well even though winter doesn't start for a few more days, Old Man Winter has made is presence felt in so many places. Here in VA we even had some snow. I am now wondering if we will be having a White Christmas. And of course our heating system is not working properly and we are bundled up and cuddled up. But that's ok, I love my boys.
Speaking of Christmas, I've still not done much shopping. I have a couple of things for lil man, and a couple for my mom, but really that's it. I know I better get on it, but things just dont pan out the way I want. So is the story of my life. So.. where are you with your shopping? Almost done? Waiting till the last minute? I know that I need to get the few things for my family and friends back home done ASAP since we have to mail stuff since we aren't able to make the trek home. Blah. Maybe we'll go tomorrow, since I'm going to get hubs present, even though he knows what it is LOL.
1 comment:
Hello! I'm a brand new follower of your blog, and a fellow Navy wife :-) I read in your "About ME" that you're from WV and went to Marshall.
I'm from Huntington, WV and went to Marshall TOO!!!
http://hanginloosewiththetuccis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment