Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New year is almost here

With the holidays that have came upon us, I've slacked, and big time. Go figure. Hubs takes leave and I don't do much of anything. He checked into his new ship yesterday, and they let him have off the rest of stand down. Yay. But then we got back to what ship life is like, which we really haven't had to deal with as much the past year since of the previous ship's decommission. I have good hopes for the ship and I'm looking forward to getting involved with the FRG, or at least attending.

Christmas around here was good, minus the fact that it was just the 3 of us. I had a breakdown in Walmart one day while I was picking up last minute stocking stuffers. My mom always puts candy and cute little things in our stockings, and as I was picking up so I realized how much I missed her and how sad it was that we weren't home to be with them. But next year we will, but we wont have hubs. It's soo hard to figure out which is really the worse of the worst.

I got a new hand mixer, new silverware, and a new comforter set. (which we took to the laundry mat today and washed, then I read it was dry clean only... Epic Fail). I also got clothes, and Zumba Fitness, 30 Day Shred, Biggest Loser Challenge for Wii and Biggest Loser Power Walk, along with a new pair of tennis shoes. So it was a good one. Most of that stuff will help with my goals for the new year (which hopefully go much better than last year).

No big plans for New Years here, prolly be just the 3 of us again this year, but we'll stay up later since hubs doesn't have duty on New Years Day like he did last year. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...