Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ways to earn points for gift cards/etc

Being a SAHM trying to become a WAHM is no easy feat. I have been looking for ways to earn money online for several years now, but nothing ever pans out well. But I do rack up some points for gift cards and such. And every little bit will help out. I'm looking into surveys and panels and such, and will update when that all come about. But here are a few sites that I use to earn money/points/gift cards. Maybe they will help you and your family.

MyPoints

I love mypoints. I've be a part of MyPoints for several years now and I adore it. Earning points is as easy as clicking on an email; 5 points per email at times. There are surveys and deals and other ways to get points, and you can trade them in for gift cards for many different things like card for Panera, Walmart, etc. You can also earn points for referring friends. (if you want to join let me know and I'll send you a referral.)

Send Earnings/Inbox Dollars

These are similar in that you get emails in your account and you click on them to earn money. Some at just a few cents, but if you keep up with them then you can get a check mailed to you starting at $30 bucks. (They do take out a processing fee, but once you reach $30 bucks you can request a check). You can also sign up for surveys and other offers that they have which can earn you between 50 cents and a few dollars.
Send Earnings
Inbox Dollars

Swagbucks.

So far I love Swagbucks. I downloaded the toolbar so that I can earn points by doing searches for just simple things (I use their search engine instead of Google, but it all works the same to me lol). You can earn like 5 points up to 100 or so and can rack points and turn them in for gift cards as well. (I have enough points right now for a $50 gift card to Amazon.) Swagbucks also gives out codes on their facebook page and they do code hunts as well and Twitter parties to earn points.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...