Well as I've been sitting down and working out my New Years goals (I'm not a fan of resolutions word, it sounds dirty), I figured I would set up my plan for my healthy living. I plan on using Twitter more so that I can keep up with the Mamavation Sistahood and get support. I've fallen away from Mamavation, and it's an amazing group of women who give amazing support and are doing amazing things. I would love to apply to be a Mamavation Mom, but right now it's not something that is fesible until I can get back in with the doctor and get the ok. But that doesn't mean I can't be supportive.
I received/bought several things to help with my fitness goals. I have Zumba Fitness for PS3, Biggest Loser Challenge for Wii, 30 Day Shred (that hubs bought me), Biggest Loser Power Walk all that I got for Christmas. Plus a new pair of shoes to get me through.
We are cooking more at home, and eating more meals at the table so that has been very helpful, but our meals can improve significantly. And that is a big area that I plan on focusing on this year. D is eating big people food now, and I need to make sure that he is getting everything he needs as well as us getting everything we need.
These are just a few of my goals and I plan to expand on them, but I have to get them out there so that they can be known and I can get support/accountability for them. So make sure to ask me on Twitter how my goals are going, I'll be glad you did.
No comments:
Post a Comment