Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Update of the hurricane type

We are fine. We ended up leaving the Hampton Roads area to come to my hometown (with a couple of friends in tow) and we missed the storm. As of right now I dont know what damage has been done to my house and I'm not sure if there is power at my house, but I'm hoping for the best. Not sure when we are heading back home, either today or tomorrow. I'll update as soon as we have an idea of damage and all that jazz.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad that you are doing okay. Praying that there isn't any damage or not too much damage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...