Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Slowly the countdown

winds it way down. I'm 33 weeks along with Miss A, and I can't wait to be finished with this pregnancy. I have gestational diabetes again, and this time I'm on medication to try and control my fasting levels in the morning. Hopefully it can be controlled with medication because I'm not too fond of the idea of having to have shots, let alone having to give them to myself. I test four times a day, and have to remember to eat every 2-3 hours. It's not a really big deal for me most days, but there are sometimes I just forget what time I did some things at. But it's only for a few more weeks (well a month and some change). 

Still so much work to get ready for her to come, but I've got the two big pieces of furniture that we need for her room, a crib and a dresser. I just need to get it cleaned out and ready, but since she will probably be sleeping in a pack and play in our room for a bit, it should be ok. 

Hubs had his first look at orders this month. We were kind of disappointed in the fact that there wasn't much for staying here. Hopefully next month will be better. One of the reasons that I (we) want to stay here is so that we can continue to work on our house. I think we are really reconsidering the fact that we bought our home. We didn't know that there would be so many issues that the contractors who "remodeled" the home would leave us with. It's been frustrating and very stressful. But it happens and we get stuck with it. I think if we could redo the whole situation, we wouldn't have bought, we would have just moved to a safer location than the one we were in since we had our car broken into 2 times in just a few months. But hindsight is always, well you know. 

Well that is about it for a small update. I've got to get us ready for church hopefully, or it's another day of working on the house as well. Just depends on if I can get over this headache that has arrived while I've been up for the last hour or so (Thanks Daylight Savings Time)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...