Well its another Monday, which means it's time for my Mamavation post. If you are new to my blog and have no idea what Mamavation is, here's the run down. Mamavation is a social media project to help mamas lose weight with support from other mamas on twitter and other forms of social media. The Sistahood is filled with all different types of mamas who have goals to lose weight, get healthy, and support others. I found the Sistahood by chance, and can say that I love what Leah (@Bookieboo) has done to help women get healthy for our families. Check Mamavation out if you are in need of support for your healthy life goals.
Ok well after that lil blurb, here's my post. I gained a pound. Not too big of a surprise since I've been under a BOAT load of stress. With dealing with my school work, attending tons of appts trying to get back into good health, dealing with the household since my husband has been gone and all that jazz, and tons of other things. But thankfully hubs has leave (aka vacation) coming up so we can share some of the load and I can focus on school and getting my workout on. Plus its that lovely time of the month, so enough said. But for this week I'm going to be working on fixing healthy meals and getting more fitness in during the day. If I just had a stand that I could stick my school book on while I use the gazelle. Maybe hubs can make me one.
Just want to give a shout out to our moms @Rachel_L and @Mentallyinked. They are amazing and doing great and I hope they have an amazing week. Also a big shout out to OpenSky, who has supported Mamavation and has provided their kitchen scales as prizes during the campaign. Also, do you have a question for Dr. Oz?? Check out @BookieBoo's post here about her upcoming trip to the Dr. Oz show. And this weeks Mamavation Monday show is about Pregnancy Fitness. Read up about it here, and check out our Mamavation Monday show here.
3 comments:
Shake off that 1 pound! Keep your chin up and move on! You can do this girl!
Keep moving forward...You got this!
Somebody did a serious site redesign, I like it. You have been under a lot of STRESS and with your monthly one pound is not bad. I am glad your hubby will be home to help put a dent in everything you have to do. I think priority #1 on your mamavation agenda is getting all the health questions worked out. Be patient, you have a lot to work with.
Post a Comment