Another week is here so that means its time for Mamavation Monday. Mamavation is a social media project to help mamas lose weight with support from other mamas on twitter and other forms of social media. The Sistahood is filled with all different types of mamas who have goals to lose weight, get healthy, and support others.Follow @BookieBoo and @Mamavation on Twitter to find some great support and get ideas for your weight loss journey.
My post this week is going to be short and sweet. I've been sick almost the whole week now, since Tuesday or Wednesday. It hasn't been too good for my workout, but I did lose 4 lbs. So I'm hoping that once this horrid cold is gone then I can get back to my stuff.
I hope that our moms @Rachel_L and @mentallyinked are having a great week. And Congrats to Kia @Bodhi_Bear for being our Sista of the week.
10 comments:
great job losing 4 pounds! Hope you feel better really soon!
Thanks for the congrats and the kindness on twitter this week. Feel better soon Katie. I want you to lose four pounds but not by being ill. Hopefully you'll be fully recovered by next week.
Yay for the 4 pounds!!!!
OH, I hope you feel better soon!
Hugs dear!!!!
Lisa
@ljenator
I am so sorry you have not been feeling well. Make sure your drinking lots of water and keep your chin up! I will pray you get to feeling better soon!
Girl, I"m hoping I don't get it. I'ts been going around...some of the other girls have been sick too. Take care of yourself. XXOO
If its not the preggo water or the sick water...you poor girls...I think despite Kims efforts I might have to give up on the H20. ;)
I hope you feel better soon girl! HUGS
Congrats on the four pounds! Being sick and staying healthy is hard. The two just don't go together.
Awww hugs! I hope you feel better soon :) Congrats on the weightloss!
Oh, so sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope you are recovering quickly and are able to get moving again soon. Congrats on the weight loss! :)
Post a Comment