Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mamavation Monday Post 5/3

Well here comes another month. I'm doing ok. I went to the doctor today about my leg, they are running some blood work to see if they can figure out what the problem is. Luckily the leg pain that I have is not always constant, but its bothersome when I'm walking. But we did make it to the park yesterday and the more that I walked the less the pain was but I'm hoping to get some word from the doctor soon. I've been trying to eat the best that I can still I'm not able to work out as much. I'm hoping that I can get some fitness in soon, but just limited as to what I will be doing until I get an ok from the doc. My husband is still being as supportive as he can, and my Sistas are a great support too.

The last week I've not been on as much since I was babysitting for another Navy wife while she waited for daycare to come it. Following around and taking care of two little ones is a lot of work, and I'm sure I burned some calories while doing that. I realized that hopefully it will be a little while before we have the next one lol. but who knows.

I want to say a big thank you to my Mamavation sistas who are such amazing women and who offer great support. I can't wait to get back to supporting everyone again. And to our Moms, you girls rock, keep up the great work you gals are doing. And a HUGE thank you to Earth Footwear who is amazing sponsor for Mamavation. I would really REALLY love to have a pair of Earth Footwear. I've heard amazing things and hopefully they would help me while I'm taking it easy until I can get back into my big workouts. Until next time, keep on trucking.

14 comments:

kia said...

Good luck with the leg and do keep us posted. Can you at least do some light upper body workouts while your leg is undiagnosed? Just a thought so you feel like you are doing something. Keep a positive attitude and focus on diet quality right now.

bookieboo said...

Yeah, that is freaky about your leg. I hope it's nothing crazy. I wonder if you have gout. A bunch of people I know have gotten that recently. Weird, huh?

Keep us informed on how you are doing. XXOO

Anonymous said...

Of course, running after two little ones burns some calories. I pray whatever is going on with your leg the doctor has the wisdom to find it and knows how to heal it. Have a great week! Will you still be chasing another little one around?

Lisa Johnston said...

OH, I hope you figure out what's going on with your leg soon!

I wasn't around as much this week for the same reason, except mine was holding a 3 month old and walking around with him all day for several days!

Hope you have a great week! :)

Lisa
@ljenator

Colleen said...

Hope they can figure out what is going on with your leg. Keep up the eating good!

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

Katie,
Hopefully the Dr can give you answers soon. Keeping up with children will surely burn some calories. My gruve says I burned all most 400 calories while playing with my 2 yr old on sat. so it is possible. Hope you have a great week.

The Maniacal Matron - @MMScarlett said...

Don't you hate the unknown? I will keep it in my thoughts and prayers! Good luck.

Playing and chasing children is a small workout in itself. You csn do it!

Unknown said...

I hope it's nothing serious with your leg. Just remember to pay attention to your body. And yes, running after 2 little ones does burn lots of calories!! Make sure you are eating GOOD food to give your body the fuel it needs!

So proud of you for hanging in there.

Angela said...

Waiting for a diagnosis is SO frustrating. I hope they get back with you quickly and it's something that is an easy fix. Rumor has it that your diet is 80% of your weight loss anyway, so focus on that and drink plenty of water.

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

I'm jumping in mid-stream, so I'm not really sure what the problem has been, but I hear the frustration. It's like we're running a marathon, though, and you are doing a great job at pacing yourself...you are doing what you can at the moment. Fabulous! We're with ya! :O)

~Lori~ said...

I hope its nothing serious with your leg!

We are here for you and keep us posted!

@gutimom

Unknown said...

I hope you have a great week. I know it is tough to work through an injury, but you CAN do it!

http://laviedelaurie.com

JustTracyB said...

I sure hope you find some answers about your leg and I hope it's nothing serious.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

Yikes! thats scary about your leg. Thinking good thoughts for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...