Welcome to My Life
Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!
As I'm still working my way through
Sara Horn's God Strong
for my Survival Sister Semester, I figured I'd go ahead and post a giveaway. I have been really enjoying the book so far. There are so many things that I can relate to, like the chapter on Superwoman. I have felt time and again that if I can't do it then no one can. But Sara points out that it's not supposed to be like that. God wants to help you with your problems, He wants you to lean on Him and tell Him your worries and fears. I have failed to do that at times when I'm sure that comfort would have helped a difficult time when I was trying to be that Superwoman and do it all. But there is no shame when you need to ask for help. God Strong is wonderful written so that it seems like Sara is talking to you and you can feel a real connection.
For this giveaway, one reader will receive a signed copy of God Strong.
Ways to enter (leave a comment for each one)
1. Leave me a comment when you feel like you could should have been God Strong.
2. Tweet about my giveaway using @sailorsprincess #milspouse or something like that (unlimited entries for that)
3. Check out the
Wives of Faith website that Sara has created. Join the forum and find friends like you.
4. Become a Fan
my Facebook Page
5. Become a Fan the
God Strong Page
6.Become a Fan
Sara Horn's page
7. Follow me on
Twitter
8. Follow
Wives of Faith on Twitter
This giveaway will end on Nov 20 at midnight.
2 comments:
I follow you on Facebook
Jessica
I follow you on Twitter
Post a Comment