Getting specific about your goals
Are your goals detailed enough for you to reach them? We all have aspirations and we are better off for having made them. But if your goals are too vague or unstructured, you'll find that attaining them is difficult. Wanting to lose 30 pounds is a wonderful goal, but you need a plan to get you on the right track. These things don't happen overnight. Today, think about your goals and form a plan to achieve them. Write them down, chart your progress, refer to them as often as you need to stay on track, and most importantly, hold yourself accountable.
I have always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I have to be more specific.
- Lily Tomlin, actress
From SparkPeople Daily email. Check out SparkPeople.com to get great fitness and diet information.
I love the idea of having goals. Goals are so important to help you keep on track. Making a visual collage (as described in The Spark
5 comments:
Hi! Thanks for following me! Im also a Navy wife in VA. What base is your hubby @? Mine is @ NOB.
I am a new follower and visiting from Hop along Friday. See you in my page.
You can visit here
So true- specific goals & an action plan really do make all the difference.. Hi~ I am you newest follower from the blog hop & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)
http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/
Hi! I am your newest follower! Greatly appreciate the follow back. Happy Friday!
http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
Free Blogger Templates, Buttons, and Tutorials
I once stumbled onto a nifty little site like this, too! Lord knows I need some help reaching my goals. It's called 43 Things. You should check it out! :)
Post a Comment