Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mail call for 3/11

I love getting mail, hubs makes fun of me because I am always waiting for the mail man to come. And I get upset when I dont get something in the mail lol. I always get something, usually junk, but there are the days that I get good stuff like today. I received two envelopes of coupons from trains that I participate in. I love trading coupons because there are places in the country that dont get the same coupons that we do here and vice versa. So besides those today I also got my prize package from @chickadeeprints, which was a selection of note cards. Very excited about them. I also got my Heluva Good dip coupon for a free product. Yay I love free product. And I also got my ring from ChunkyBling.com, the site that I posted about recently (found here). I wrote a blog for them about their products and got a beautiful chunky ring. I've gotten tons of stuff over the last few months, like a couopon for a free pack of Oreos when the Manning brothers beat the Trumps from Facebook. I received a bottle of hot sauce when the Saints won the Super Bowl from Facebook. I just keep my eye out for things, reading blogs and such that people post and try and get it on the deals. I even received a free Uniball pen, which works awesome, from following deals. I'm trying to figure out if I will start blogging like so many others do about deals, but that will probably have to wait a while.
Here are a couple of pics of what I got in the mail today.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...