Well last week I started the C25K running program, which is the couch to 5k (Cool Running has a lot of great info on the subject). I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill and it felt great. Hubs was really proud of me and kept telling me over and over again. The next day, well my legs hurt and my chest hurt, but I was still proud. I plan on going to the gym today, once hubs gets back from work since its raining outside. Not much else was done this week, I've not been feeling the greatest but I'm hoping for a much better week this week.
I wanted to apply for the next Mamavation Mom campaign, but I will have an upper GI scope on the 26th of this month, so I will be waiting until the next campaign to apply. But I am ready to support our next batch of mamas. And a big CONGRATS to our current mamas Lisa and Katie, I'm so proud of you girls and and the weight you loss and everything you both did.
Short but sweet post, *hugs* to everyone
7 comments:
Hugs to you too. Awesome to hear about your run! Hope you get to feeling 100% real soon and good luck on your upper GI.
Hugs right back atcha!!Hope all goes well with your scope!
Wat to go on your awesome run! That is wonderful! I hope all goes well with your scope! *hugs*
OMG...I hope the scope goes okay. My mom has a bunch of tummy issue...not fun. XXOo
I hope you are feeling better soon, girlfriend! Take care of yourself.
I'm so glad you're part of the sistahood!
I hope you are feeling better this week. That is not good when your chest hurts after a C25K workout, was it muscles or respiratory? If respiratory then back off. Also good luck with your scope next week.
The web link for the C25k doesn't work. If you find it will you email it to me?
Post a Comment