Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

What do you stand for?

I thought that this would be something great to ponder, I am milling over it to come up with something cool to say, lol. So what's your thoughts? What do you stand for? I know that one purpose I have is to be a good mom and a wonderful wife. But there are so many other things that I want to do with my life.

What do you stand for?

Have you ever thought about the power of having a purpose? Everyone needs something that gets them moving in the morning, keeps them going through the day, and makes them continue to work toward a goal. Take some time to think about the activities you are involved in and how they relate to your personal purpose. For the activities that don't serve your purpose, ask yourself why you continue with them. Perhaps you need to reevaluate your commitments and renew your conviction toward your purpose.

From SparkPeople, One of my favorite sites for weight loss. 

2 comments:

Chalit said...

Saying a prayer for you! www.hamptonroadsmommies.com

Mel_Cole said...

My purpose is to live, just to live. And I pray. :) Nice meeting you from Blog frog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...