It's a work in progress so you may have seen plenty of changes over the last bit. I'm working to make it more appealing for everyone and yet showing who I am. Hope you enjoy and come back soon.
Welcome to My Life
Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
MYCAA back on
Well if you were like me, and pretty upset about the shutting down of MYCAA, which is a program by the DOD to help military spouses get a portable degree since we move so much. After tons of protests and letter writing and many other things done by spouses, the program looks like it will be back up and running. I know that I applied and was accepted into the program last June, so that I could work on my Medical Transcription certification. And I hope to have it completed soon, so that I will be able to find a job so that I can stay home with my lil man, for awhile anyway. So if you haven't heard, go and check out MyCaa homepage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment