Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Friday, March 12, 2010

I want to win EA Sports Active from The Princess & The Monkey

My twitter pal and #mamavation sista @colleen_mouse has a giveaway on her blog located here. I love EA Sports Active, I have the main game for my Wii and I'm excited about the upcoming release of the next version. I rarely get the chance to get to the gym with my lil man still being well little so I try to do a lot of my workouts at home, (I get to the gym with hubs and baby D at least once a week, hoping to get more). So I have yet to get the More Workouts version of the EA Sports Active game, I've been working on talking the hubs into, but I think it would be a great addition to my home workouts that I do so that I can keep up with my fitness goals.  Ms. Collen is a Tropicana Juicy Rewards Insider so she cashed in some of her rewards and purchased a copy of the game to give one of her lucky followers, and I'm hoping its me. :D You can check out the Tropicana Juicy Rewards site here

2 comments:

Colleen said...

thanks for the post...good luck! I love the more workouts.

workout mommy said...

great job on getting to the gym! Keep up the momentum! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...