This week wasn't the greatest. We got to the gym once, it was early in the week, but the base gym was doing a remodel so everyone else was in there and we had to wait for the treadmill and the elliptical so I couldn't get my whole workout in, since after an hour Baby D wanted to have a breakdown. But the gym was supposed to be back to normal by Saturday, so I may go over today. I have an appt with my doc today to talk about some back pain I've been having when I work out, so hopefully he will have some good answers for me. No weight loss to note right now, it sucks, so it is fueling me to make this week a much better week. I'm going to try and get more home workout in since the baby is being more content at times, just not all the time lol. I've been slacking on keeping track of my food, but that's gonna stop. If I want to see changes I need to make changes too and not just do what I've been doing, just thinking that making a few changes is going to work. I have seen what changes Lisa and Katie have made and I want to do that too. I'm reading Tracey Mallett's Sexy in 6, I added her ipod app to my ipod so I can watch her videos, and I'm going to restart my C25K, since I couldn't get to the gym this week due to the work there.
I hope that everyone has a great week. Good luck to those mamas that are applying to be our next #mamavation mom.
9 comments:
You are doing fantastic!! truly! We all have obstacles of one form or another and they constantly change, but you are doing dynamite!!
I hope you have a great week too. That is ratty that the gym flow was not going your way, hopefully they have finished making their changes. Have a good week, get diligent where you need to. Above all, be happy! Spring is here!!!
great attitude about making changes! Lots of luck starting the C25K program!
Good luck with C25K. Don't forget to make other changes too ~ drinking your water, eating your fruits and veggies, etc. Those changes will add up even when you can't get to the gym.
Hey you made it to the gym! It still counts! Have a great week as you continue to strive toward your goals.
I just had a bad week too but the great thing is, we get to redo it :)
Happy Monday!
Food tracking is really hard for me too but you're right. I keep telling myself I can't keep doing the same thing and expect different results. I hope your back feels better and you have a great week!
Howdy fellow WV/VA mama! I need an ipod :) Ive seen others doing the C25K too, good luck with that. Keeping a food journal has helped keep me accountable with my food intake. You can do it. Hope you have a great week.
Take heart! I think you are doing fantastic. XXOO
Post a Comment