Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another week

Well hubs had the day off yesterday so that was nice, seeing as he had duty (aka work all day and have to stay on the ship) on Saturday. We actually got to spend some alone time together and we had a nice lunch yesterday. Minus the fact that now I'm not feeling well due to what I had for lunch (I think). We went to Olive Garden, one of my fave places to eat, and I tried a new dish. Jake loved it but he also got his with shrimp and seeing as I dont eat things that swim, I got mine with chicken. It was wonderful, minus the fact that half way through my meal I had to stop for one of those unpleasant visit to the restroom. Not having a gallbladder is not always a good thing. I guess their cheese was too rich for me and I'm still feeling it lol. Oh well. Hoping that this week turns out to be a much better week all around. Need to get back on track, with reading and my fitness plan. Last week, due to some unfortunate circumstances, things just snowballed for me and I wasn't able to recover well. But I'm looking forward to another week and another chance to improve my life. Well I'm going back to bed now, since D has finally fallen back asleep. 4 am comes early, and even though I'm not driving hubs to work, since I can save about 2 to 3 hrs of time in my day if I dont drive him, I should be able to have a great day and get things caught up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...