Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

my mind a workin lol

Wow well it's already almost the middle of the month and I'm trying to figure out where the heck the time went. I swear I don't know what is going on sometimes. I am just thankful every day that I have my baby and my husband in my life. I've seem to have fallen into the trap, you know the one, when you become a new mom and you don't leave the house hardly. Well if you don't know the trap, let me fill you in on my version at least. I use to go out and do things. I would go have lunch with the few people I knew here, go hang out and what not, but seems as though as soon as the baby came along I stopped. At first it was because he was somewhat sick all the time, which turned out to be really bad reflux, but we've gotten that fixed over the last few weeks thank goodness. Now I'm just not sure what it is, but I guess it might be postpartum starting to rear it's ugly head at last. I miss seeing people and doing things. Another reason I don't go out as much as I use to is that we are trying to cut back on our expenses. Sure we have some money, but we are trying to build back a savings and get all of our debt paid off. It sucks, but we are getting closer to being debt free which is really important to us. We spent a lot of our savings when we went home for the holidays, but that was important to us as well since we had the new baby and we hadn't see our families in awhile, at least 9 months or so. But luckily with our tax refund this year we can build up our savings, pay off some more debt and get a few new things for each of us. I knew having a kid was expensive, but wow, it is a lot of money to buy all the things you want them to have. Thank goodness for Craigslist. If anyone has some suggestions/insight/advice, please comment. I would love to hear from other mom's on how they are doing it. I know one thing I really need to work on is time management for sure. I really want to complete the bible in 90 days, but I think with the fact that I have school work that I need to complete and my workout schedule on top of my duties here at home, I'm not sure it will be totally doable. But luckily the #b90days website has audio so I will probably continue to listen to it, so that I can keep up with the other bloggers who are participating. I don't know how I use to function when I worked full time, went to school full time and had a life lol.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...