Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Friday, January 15, 2010

a small change of plans for my bible reading

Well as one of my goals this year I really wanted to participate in reading the Bible in 90 days. Well as I've been trying to play catch up since the beginning and since I even started late and trying to listen to the reading on my Ipod (which right now even though its only $2.95 a wk, it's a small luxury that I dont need and on the #b90days website you can listen to reading), I'm still falling behind. I have too much other things going on, plus a 3 month old who needs my attention as I'm the only one home most of the time with him. Maybe once I finally complete my school program I can do this and read the bible in 90 days, but so that I'm not totally giving up on reading the bible this year, I'm going to switch to reading the bible in a year. I think at this point it is much more adaptable to my crazy schedule that I really dont have with the newborn. But who knows, maybe I'll be able to come back to the readings, we'll see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...