It's a work in progress so you may have seen plenty of changes over the last bit. I'm working to make it more appealing for everyone and yet showing who I am. Hope you enjoy and come back soon.
Welcome to My Life
Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
I <3 craigslist/freecycle
So I was reading through one of my many magazines about how to get rid of stuff and find stuff and was turned on to freecycle. This site is just wonderful. I never really started using it until recently when I would notice people posting things for babies, and since we have a newborn I was able to pick up a few things for my lil man. And craigslist, which I had used before looking to buy things had a free section that I only found recently and we found a desk and a bookshelf and other things that we have needed but didn't have the money to purchase. I've also been able to use both of these sites to get rid of things, like food that we weren't going to eat, baby clothes that we didn't need, and a few other things as well. So if you haven't checked the sites out, stop by and look and see if you can find any great finds, or even get rid of some of the stuff that you don't need anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment