Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

down and out for a bit

Well since we were trying to clean up my computer and get it running better, it hasn't been working. We are in the process of trying to get an operating system to work on it, but he thinks the hard drive is done. So now i have to try and use his computers, which he has two, but its hard to use them at times so I'm not on as much. Hopefully Jake will be able to get the guy from work to get it fixed, that would be nice, but we'll see. So not sure how much I'll be around right now. Plus I'm in the process of re-organizing a few things around here again lol. Oh the joys of getting in a mood and having to clean and fix stuff. But I'm also working on new baking skills too, baking cookies and going to try my hand with using the bread maker that I picked up off freecycle. But all in all, I'm going to be spending time with my little man. He is so cute and curious now. Jake and I swear that he cried "MAMA" the other day when he was upset. LOL I think we are just hearing things, but he's done it 4 times now. If only he could change his own diaper and feed himself. But then again I don't want him to grow up to fast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...