Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Darn Walmart

So I ordered my copy of The Spark from walmart.com last Tuesday. I was really excited to read it (well ya know when I had time in my crazy day) and well it was supposed to be here by yesterday. Well nope. So I thought maybe it will come today. I had the same problem last month when I pre-ordered Harry Potter, and it didn't arrive until 2 days after the due date. So I contacted customer service, I meant to last time, but I was really looking forward to starting the book this weekend. Well guess my book got lost in transit. WTH. So now I get to wait for them to mail me another copy. blah. Hopefully this one doesn't get lost in transit and I'll get it before the end of SparkPeople bootcamp. Which if you are on SparkPeople and aren't participating, you should totally check it out. It's never too late to get in on the action. Yea, I'll do a plug for SP, but I totally love the site, it has helped me with my weight loss goals, (as well did the personal training sessions with the awesome Laura). Well I'm off to take hubs some dinner on the boat since he has duty, then need to finish my laundry, do my SP BC workout, catch up on some board reading and do my B90Days reading assignment too, all the while making sure my beautiful son is having a good time and getting his tummy time in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...