Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My mamavation monday post a day late

So as I was reading through my tweets last night I came across the #mamavation tag appearing throughout lots of posts and decided to check it out. I know that I want to have a healthier lifestyle, it's important to me to be around for my son and my husband and I just need some support to get to that goal. I want to include fitness in my daily life at least 10 mins a day or more and to eat better. The eating better is not too hard, most of the time, my husband and I like low fat since he is working towards staying within his weight goals also. But the fitness part is some times challenging with a newborn who is demanding lol. But my goals for this week are to do wii fit and your shape each day plus my spark people bootcamp videos, and continue with my healthy eating, cooking healthy meals for me and my husband.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...