Welcome to My Life

Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BL Tuesday

Alright I'm not afraid to admit it, but I'm not a fan of reality tv. Never have been. I just never got into the American Idol craze, and the dancing shows and all the shows on MTV (MTV stands for Music TV, now I may be older, can't say old because that's not right, but still I remember when there was music......). But one day as I was watching the Biggest Loser results show (since I couldn't find the remote and I was feeding the baby), I got really into it. And as the new season started, I've been a faithful watcher. The show is very inspiring and gives me motivation. And even last night as I was watching it, I did 30 mins on the Wii Fit step (if ya dont know what that it, its like aerobic step, just up and down on the board and you can keep time through the wii remote). Boy did that make me feel great. And I remembered and realized, I can do this every night while I'm watching my tv, or anytime during the day when I'm watching TV. Doh, why didn't I think of this sooner. Now just to get more water into my daily life lol. But it made me feel accomplished to have been able to get my SparkPeople bootcamp video in, some cardio and keep up with my chores. YAY. Boo for the fact that today (Wednesday) is a duty day and hubs will not be home till Thursday night. LATE. Darn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...