It's a work in progress so you may have seen plenty of changes over the last bit. I'm working to make it more appealing for everyone and yet showing who I am. Hope you enjoy and come back soon.
Welcome to My Life
Hi ya'll, thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading my posts about my life, reviews of books, and whatever comes to mind. Please look around and let me know that you've been here. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
B90Days Day 6, caught up
Wow, well with starting the Bible in 90 days challenge on the 5th, I was able to catch up to the current day along with the other #B90Days bloggers with the help of the Itunes download I did. Listening to His Word has been so wonderful. And remembering the story of Moses and his people and his attempts at getting them free, that I had some what became cloudy on has been great. I don't think I ever really knew much about the story of Jacob, but since that is my husband's name, I found it quite interesting to hear that story, even if it was for the first time. It is making me feel close to my Grams again, but that also might be because her birthday is coming up at the end of the month, and the holidays just past and she was the glue that held the family together. I loved going to church with her on Sundays, in the church that I grew up in. I went back a few years ago, and it was amazing to still see some of the same people there. Of course it had been years since I had been there due to the fact that I had moved away, but there were still so many that had remembered who I was, because of my grandmother. I'm looking forward to completing my journey through the Bible with the 90 day challenge. I know that 'challenge' is a good for it, with the competing weight loss goals, completing school goals, and the daily needs of my son come into play, but I think that I may continue to purchase the Itunes version of the book, for days that I dont have the hands to actually read my Bible so that I can still get His Word in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment