Well I did my 3rd day of SP bootcamp. I can say that my abs really hurt lol. But I'm so excited to keep up with. Today is Day 4, an ab workout. I am not a big fan of ab workout since I hurt for a few days afterwards, but I'll keep at it. I got the Wii EA Active game today. It seems like a lot of fun to work with. Now that makes 4 games to work out with... Wii Fit Plus, Your Shape, Wii EA Active, and Just Dance. Plus my Sparkpeople bootcamp and my Bollywood Videos. Those are a lot of fun to work out to.
I had decided last year that I wanted to participate in reading the bible in 90 days. I dont have the specific bible, but I downloaded the list of chapters to read and to get caught up I downloaded the first week on Itunes and have been getting caught up while in the car or while doing my work. I'm very excited to hopefully get through the Bible finally. I've always wanted to read more of the Bible than I have, and to have this challenge to complete is hopefully going to help me along. It's so exciting to re-read the stories that I grew up hearing in church. It makes me miss my Grams more and more.
2 comments:
I'm so glady you are in on the Bible in 90 Days Challenge! It will be life-changing!!
yay! Keep up the great work!! :D Which website do you use for the Bible reading? That's something I need to get back into.
Post a Comment